Complaints handling procedure
The Fund has the following procedures in place to handle complaints:
Complaints are captured through any of the following methods:
- Via email (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Telephonically, +264 61 431 7706 or +264 61 431 7732;
- The complaint is acknowledged by the administrator and categorized;
- The Fund then appoints a dedicated Appeals Administrator (“AA”) from amongst its senior staff members.
- The AA must create and maintain an easy-to-reference database of all the appeals made (“Appeals Log”),
- The Appeals Administrator then proceeds with investigating the complaint and may contact all the parties’ central to the complaint.
- The Appeals Administrator is accountable to the Accounting Officer – the CEO of the Fund.
For more information on the procedures, follow the link below!